You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. It will eventually fail if it exhibits signs of dysfunction. It will require a lot of willpower and time to fix.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is ProMind Complex? Amapines Memory Supplement
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we age, we start to notice minor signs of memory impairment. This can be seen in instances when we think we have lost our stuff somewhere else, but it was right there. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Amapines Memory Supplement
- For a more focused mind, rewire brain cells
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other external factors are more likely to cause the destruction of your brain and nerve cells.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. New cells are then regenerated from the old ones, making them stronger and more immune to toxins and bacteria. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Amapines Memory Supplement
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. The stimulating effects of this amino acid have been shown to increase brain activity and neurotransmissions. This makes it more effective in focusing on everyday tasks. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. It is also responsible for increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain, giving patients a better sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Though already found within the body’s cognitive system, it has been highly suggested that external amounts of this amino acid in dietary supplements can help improve both brain health and weight loss. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Amapines Memory Supplement
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
ProMindComplex.com offers many benefits that third-party marketplaces do not. These include time and money savings, as well as a long list of other advantages. You’ll receive genuine products and valuable discounts that won’t break the bank, unlike other marketplaces.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Amapines Memory Supplement
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Amapines Memory Supplement
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Amapines Memory Supplement
How can I reach ProMind Complex’s customer service team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.