If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. It will eventually fail if it exhibits signs of dysfunction. It will require a lot of willpower and time to fix.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is ProMind Complex? Brain Supplements For College Students
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we age, we start to notice minor signs of memory impairment. This can be seen in instances when we think we have lost our stuff somewhere else, but it was right there. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We will soon go into detail about how the supplement works, but for now, you can see that ProMind Complex operates in five different ways.
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Brain Supplements For College Students
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other external factors are more likely to cause the destruction of your brain and nerve cells.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Brain Supplements For College Students
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its powerful effects can be used to treat a variety of illnesses that affect memory and cognitive thinking. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Though already found within the body’s cognitive system, it has been highly suggested that external amounts of this amino acid in dietary supplements can help improve both brain health and weight loss. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Those who are either diagnosed with a premeditated medical condition or currently taking prescriptions may need to approach their attending physician first.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. The makers recommend that you take ProMind capsules every morning after breakfast or lunch depending on when you prefer to eat. This will give the capsules enough time to fully work.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
Each capsule of ProMind contains traces of lecithin, commonly found in soy foods, so those who may have allergic reactions to the ingredient will need to refrain from using it. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Brain Supplements For College Students
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. The flagship website is the only place you can purchase ProMind bottles until we hear from Amazon.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Brain Supplements For College Students
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. There are more ways to further enhance and better your thinking process other than simply consuming a supplement – notable suggestions include utilizing clever mnemonic or memory devices, learning new things like swimming and playing musical instruments, partaking in brain-teasing activities like crossword puzzles, eating a healthy diet, and, of course, following a well-balanced daily schedule. Brain Supplements For College Students
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Brain Supplements For College Students
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.