You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. It will eventually fail if it exhibits signs of dysfunction. It will require a lot of willpower and time to fix.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is ProMind Complex? Brain Waves For Focus
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We will soon go into detail about how the supplement works, but for now, you can see that ProMind Complex operates in five different ways.
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Brain Waves For Focus
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex aims to stop the development of brain disease by addressing the root cause. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. This new supply of brain cells then makes its way back to the original source, which results in improved cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Brain Waves For Focus
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. It is a metabolically effective way to lose weight.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. For next-level efficiency, you can take an additional one, totaling up to two capsules daily. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Brain Waves For Focus
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. You’ll receive genuine products and valuable discounts that won’t break the bank, unlike other marketplaces.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
However, if you’re looking to get more value for your money, ProMind also offers two multi-pack bundles. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Brain Waves For Focus
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Brain Waves For Focus
ProMind Complex is the perfect nootropic supplement for you!
FAQ Brain Waves For Focus
How can I reach ProMind Complex’s customer service team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
All ProMind Complex bottles are sold online through the brand’s official website and other internet marketplaces, so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find them physically in retail stores, pharmacies, and outlets.