You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
You may be asking, “How is that possible?” Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is the ProMind Complex? Can Memory Supplement Overdose
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we age, we start to notice minor signs of memory impairment. This can be seen in instances when we think we have lost our stuff somewhere else, but it was right there. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- To increase blood flow, expand blood vessels
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Can Memory Supplement Overdose
- For a more focused mind, rewire brain cells
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Can Memory Supplement Overdose
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each of these components has been tested to varying degrees and proven to positively affect the individual’s brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. The stimulating effects of this amino acid have been shown to increase brain activity and neurotransmissions. This makes it more effective in focusing on everyday tasks. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its powerful effects can be used to treat a variety of illnesses that affect memory and cognitive thinking. It has the potential to slow down the development of cognitive problems associated with age, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rapid mental decline. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It also helps in shielding the remaining ones from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
Each capsule of ProMind contains traces of lecithin, commonly found in soy foods, so those who may have allergic reactions to the ingredient will need to refrain from using it. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Can Memory Supplement Overdose
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. But, for a limited time, you can purchase it for the discounted price of just $69 – a sweet deal, isn’t it? If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Can Memory Supplement Overdose
- The best value six-pack bundle is $294 and includes $49 per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Can Memory Supplement Overdose
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Can Memory Supplement Overdose
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
All ProMind Complex bottles are sold online through the brand’s official website and other internet marketplaces, so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find them physically in retail stores, pharmacies, and outlets.