You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is the ProMind Complex? Does ProMind Complex Really Work
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we age, we start to notice minor signs of memory impairment. This can be seen in instances when we think we have lost our stuff somewhere else, but it was right there. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We will soon go into detail about how the supplement works, but for now, you can see that ProMind Complex operates in five different ways.
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eliminate brain-eating bacteria, and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Does ProMind Complex Really Work
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
The supplement’s nourishing components also cause blood vessels to expand, which allows for more blood flow to the brain and replenish the cells. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Does ProMind Complex Really Work
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It also helps in shielding the remaining ones from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. It is a metabolically effective way to lose weight.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Those who are either diagnosed with a premeditated medical condition or currently taking prescriptions may need to approach their attending physician first.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Does ProMind Complex Really Work
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
ProMindComplex.com offers many benefits that third-party marketplaces do not. These include time and money savings, as well as a long list of other advantages. You’ll receive genuine products and valuable discounts that won’t break the bank, unlike other marketplaces.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Does ProMind Complex Really Work
- The best value six-pack bundle is $294 and includes $49 per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. For Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, it will cost $15.95. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Does ProMind Complex Really Work
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Does ProMind Complex Really Work
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.