If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is the ProMind Complex? Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eliminate brain-eating bacteria, and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
- For a more focused mind, rewire brain cells
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex aims to stop the development of brain disease by addressing the root cause. Bad, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other external factors are more likely to cause the destruction of your brain and nerve cells.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
The supplement’s nourishing components also cause blood vessels to expand, which allows for more blood flow to the brain and replenish the cells. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of Key Ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each of these components has been tested to varying degrees and proven to positively affect the individual’s brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. It is also responsible for increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain, giving patients a better sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. It has the potential to slow down the development of cognitive problems associated with age, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rapid mental decline. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. However, it has been subject to controversy in numerous countries – the US FDA, for instance, deemed it to not meet the organization’s definition of a dietary supplement until further notice.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Though already found within the body’s cognitive system, it has been highly suggested that external amounts of this amino acid in dietary supplements can help improve both brain health and weight loss. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How to Use ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. You’ll receive genuine products and valuable discounts that won’t break the bank, unlike other marketplaces.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. But, for a limited time, you can purchase it for the discounted price of just $69 – a sweet deal, isn’t it? This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. There are more ways to further enhance and better your thinking process other than simply consuming a supplement – notable suggestions include utilizing clever mnemonic or memory devices, learning new things like swimming and playing musical instruments, partaking in brain-teasing activities like crossword puzzles, eating a healthy diet, and, of course, following a well-balanced daily schedule. Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Happy Pills Vitamin Shoppe
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at email@example.com. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.