You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is ProMind Complex? How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We will soon go into detail about how the supplement works, but for now, you can see that ProMind Complex operates in five different ways.
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex aims to stop the development of brain disease by addressing the root cause. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
The supplement’s nourishing components also cause blood vessels to expand, which allows for more blood flow to the brain and replenish the cells. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. However, it has been subject to controversy in numerous countries – the US FDA, for instance, deemed it to not meet the organization’s definition of a dietary supplement until further notice.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How to Use ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. The makers recommend that you take ProMind capsules every morning after breakfast or lunch depending on when you prefer to eat. This will give the capsules enough time to fully work.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
Each capsule of ProMind contains traces of lecithin, commonly found in soy foods, so those who may have allergic reactions to the ingredient will need to refrain from using it. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 You’ll get approximately three months’ worth of supplies. How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
ProMind Complex is the perfect nootropic supplement for you!
FAQ How Memory Supplement Metabolic Renewal
How can I reach ProMind Complex’s customer service team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.