You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is the ProMind Complex? Is ProMind Complex Safe
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- To increase blood flow, expand blood vessels
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Is ProMind Complex Safe
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other external factors are more likely to cause the destruction of your brain and nerve cells.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
The supplement’s nourishing components also cause blood vessels to expand, which allows for more blood flow to the brain and replenish the cells. New cells are then regenerated from the old ones, making them stronger and more immune to toxins and bacteria. This new supply of brain cells then makes its way back to the original source, which results in improved cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Is ProMind Complex Safe
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You are less restless and more relaxed, which leads to a calmer, happier mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Though already found within the body’s cognitive system, it has been highly suggested that external amounts of this amino acid in dietary supplements can help improve both brain health and weight loss. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Those who are either diagnosed with a premeditated medical condition or currently taking prescriptions may need to approach their attending physician first.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How to Use ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. For next-level efficiency, you can take an additional one, totaling up to two capsules daily. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Is ProMind Complex Safe
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. But, for a limited time, you can purchase it for the discounted price of just $69 – a sweet deal, isn’t it? If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 You’ll get approximately three months’ worth of supplies. Is ProMind Complex Safe
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It should last you up to six months.
Shipping and refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. For Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, it will cost $15.95. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. There are more ways to further enhance and better your thinking process other than simply consuming a supplement – notable suggestions include utilizing clever mnemonic or memory devices, learning new things like swimming and playing musical instruments, partaking in brain-teasing activities like crossword puzzles, eating a healthy diet, and, of course, following a well-balanced daily schedule. Is ProMind Complex Safe
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Is ProMind Complex Safe
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
All ProMind Complex bottles are sold online through the brand’s official website and other internet marketplaces, so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find them physically in retail stores, pharmacies, and outlets.