You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
You may be asking, “How is that possible?” Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. It will eventually fail if it exhibits signs of dysfunction. It will require a lot of willpower and time to fix.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is the ProMind Complex? Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
- For a more focused mind, rewire brain cells
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. New cells are then regenerated from the old ones, making them stronger and more immune to toxins and bacteria. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of Key Ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. It has the potential to slow down the development of cognitive problems associated with age, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rapid mental decline. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in shielding the remaining ones from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Those who are either diagnosed with a premeditated medical condition or currently taking prescriptions may need to approach their attending physician first.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How to Use ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. The makers recommend that you take ProMind capsules every morning after breakfast or lunch depending on when you prefer to eat. This will give the capsules enough time to fully work.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 You’ll get approximately three months’ worth of supplies. Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. For Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, it will cost $15.95. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Memory Loss Vitamin Deficiency
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at email@example.com. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
All ProMind Complex bottles are sold online through the brand’s official website and other internet marketplaces, so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find them physically in retail stores, pharmacies, and outlets.