If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. It will eventually fail if it exhibits signs of dysfunction. It will require a lot of willpower and time to fix.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is the ProMind Complex? Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eliminate brain-eating bacteria, and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex aims to stop the development of brain disease by addressing the root cause. Bad, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other external factors are more likely to cause the destruction of your brain and nerve cells.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. However, it has been subject to controversy in numerous countries – the US FDA, for instance, deemed it to not meet the organization’s definition of a dietary supplement until further notice.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s trademark formulation has been carefully examined. The manufacturing process is controlled in an FDA-certified US facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How to Use ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. For next-level efficiency, you can take an additional one, totaling up to two capsules daily. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. The flagship website is the only place you can purchase ProMind bottles until we hear from Amazon.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. There are more ways to further enhance and better your thinking process other than simply consuming a supplement – notable suggestions include utilizing clever mnemonic or memory devices, learning new things like swimming and playing musical instruments, partaking in brain-teasing activities like crossword puzzles, eating a healthy diet, and, of course, following a well-balanced daily schedule. Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Memory Supplement Quest Diagnostics
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.