You may notice a decline in your ability to focus, or if you have a few instances when you feel like you’ve lost something but it was right there, it could be indicating that your brain health is declining.
You may be asking, “How is that possible?” As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These include your organs, digestive system, skin, and, most importantly, your central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is the ProMind Complex? Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. New cells are then regenerated from the old ones, making them stronger and more immune to toxins and bacteria. This new supply of brain cells then makes its way back to the original source, which results in improved cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of Key Ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. The stimulating effects of this amino acid have been shown to increase brain activity and neurotransmissions. This makes it more effective in focusing on everyday tasks. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It also helps in shielding the remaining ones from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. It is a metabolically effective way to lose weight.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. High-intensity tasks, schoolwork, and jobs all require the same thing: they need to have enough memory retention and focal attention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How to Use ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex recommends that you only take one capsule per day. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s combination of synthetically and naturally enhanced ingredients should prove safe for most people. The strategic blend is sufficient to support brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
ProMindComplex.com offers many benefits that third-party marketplaces do not. These include time and money savings, as well as a long list of other advantages. You’ll receive genuine products and valuable discounts that won’t break the bank, unlike other marketplaces.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. But, for a limited time, you can purchase it for the discounted price of just $69 – a sweet deal, isn’t it? This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
However, if you’re looking to get more value for your money, ProMind also offers two multi-pack bundles. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. You’ll get approximately three months’ worth of supplies. Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The fee for other countries or territories may be higher depending on the logistics.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
ProMind Complex is the perfect nootropic supplement for you!
FAQ Neuro Alpha Memory Booster
How can I reach ProMind Complex’s customer service team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.