If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
You may be asking, “How is that possible?” As you age like the rest of us do, your body’s general functions are expected to do the same. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to your body like master operations are to airports and train stations. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is the ProMind Complex? Side Effects Of B Complex
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Although more information about the product will be provided later in this article, it is clear that the all-natural formulation of its ingredients does more than improve your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties Side Effects Of B Complex
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
The supplement’s nourishing components also cause blood vessels to expand, which allows for more blood flow to the brain and replenish the cells. New cells are then regenerated from the old ones, making them stronger and more immune to toxins and bacteria. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind provides a wealth of benefits to those who are struggling with their cognitive abilities. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- The supplement strengthens your capacity for thinking and memorization thanks to its detoxifying properties.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Side Effects Of B Complex
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Your cognitive functions will become normal and your entire body will be more active and healthier.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each of these components has been tested to varying degrees and proven to positively affect the individual’s brain health. Let’s take a look at each one one-by-one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. It is also responsible for increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain, giving patients a better sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. Sourced from the Chinese club moss, this alkaloid has been proven to boost levels of acetylcholine, another important neurotransmitter in the brain. Its powerful effects can be used to treat a variety of illnesses that affect memory and cognitive thinking. It has the potential to slow down the development of cognitive problems associated with age, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rapid mental decline. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. However, it has been subject to controversy in numerous countries – the US FDA, for instance, deemed it to not meet the organization’s definition of a dietary supplement until further notice.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How to Use ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. The makers recommend that you take ProMind capsules every morning after breakfast or lunch depending on when you prefer to eat. This will give the capsules enough time to fully work.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
Each capsule of ProMind contains traces of lecithin, commonly found in soy foods, so those who may have allergic reactions to the ingredient will need to refrain from using it. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Side Effects Of B Complex
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
Supplies of ProMind Complex are currently sold through its official website. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! This is a sound choice if you want to try out the product and see it for yourself without worrying about commitment.
However, if you’re looking to get more value for your money, ProMind also offers two multi-pack bundles. You will not only save money, but also have more stocks that can last for more than a month.
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Side Effects Of B Complex
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in determining the next steps to obtain a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. There are more ways to further enhance and better your thinking process other than simply consuming a supplement – notable suggestions include utilizing clever mnemonic or memory devices, learning new things like swimming and playing musical instruments, partaking in brain-teasing activities like crossword puzzles, eating a healthy diet, and, of course, following a well-balanced daily schedule. Side Effects Of B Complex
ProMind Complex is the perfect nootropic supplement for you!
FAQ Side Effects Of B Complex
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.