If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Afraid that something like this might happen to your cognitive functions? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of ProMind Complex, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is ProMind Complex? Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
ProMind Complex, a nootropic dietary supplements, is designed to maintain a healthy brain and enhance cognitive functions like memory and rational thought. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. But how true is this statement? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- To increase blood flow, expand blood vessels
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eliminate brain-eating bacteria, and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
As a consequence, individuals who suffer from consistent memory loss and brain fog tend to be more prone to developing dementia and other concerning illnesses affecting the brain. ProMind has a solution. It eliminates brain-eating bacteria, toxins and protects the cells from further damage by using anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. ProMind Complex helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as reducing episodes of depression and anxiety. Its detoxifying and nutritional-rich properties further increase serotonin levels in the body. Furthermore, through one of its ingredients, the natural nootropic may bring slight improvements in your sleeping pattern – very helpful if you’re affected by sleeplessness.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. These benefits are not limited to one.
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
- It produces more serotonin than before, making you less prone to stress and mental disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
- More blood and oxygen flow into your brain, establishing stronger brain and nerve cells and a more alert state of mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each of these components has been tested to varying degrees and proven to positively affect the individual’s brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. The stimulating effects of this amino acid have been shown to increase brain activity and neurotransmissions. This makes it more effective in focusing on everyday tasks. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. L-glutamine, along with the neurotransmitter glutamate is key to improving your cognitive functions and preventing the development a multitude of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolarity and alcohol abuse.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidant traits needed to eradicate free radicals that may be messing with the brain cells, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to help protect them from getting hurt. It is also responsible for increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain, giving patients a better sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there aren’t enough studies to further prove the claim.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. The roots of this extract can be traced back to ancient South Asian medicine, which was used to treat mental health problems and nerve disorders such as anxiety and epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a man-made replacement for the extracts from the periwinkle plants. It has been shown to increase blood flow and expand blood vessels in the brain. Considering this, Vinpocetine has the potential as a credible substance involved in the improvement of one’s cognitive functions. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. It is a metabolically effective way to lose weight.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. The supplement is available to anyone, regardless of race, gender, or upbringing. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
Given the remarkably positive effects it brings to most users, ProMind makes it an ideal booster for college students, working-class folk, level-headed professionals, and athletes alike. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. Suppose you are either currently taking scheduled prescription meds, diagnosed with a pre-set illness, or simply unsure about how to take the supplement in general. You can always ask your doctor for additional advice and consent in these cases.
ProMind capsules shouldn’t be taken empty-handed. Instead, it is recommended to take the ProMind after each meal with a glass water or other non-alcoholic beverage. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Where to Buy and Pricing
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
According to the website, a 30-capsule bottle of ProMind originally costs $99. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Symptoms Of B Complex Deficiency
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at email@example.com. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
Unless you have an allergic reaction to soy, are currently under medical maintenance with prescriptions, suffer from pre-meditated medical conditions, or are currently either pregnant or trying to conceive, ProMind Complex should be safe for most people.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.