If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
“How is it possible?” you may ask. Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? In this review, we’ll take a look at ProMind Complex, a new nootropic supplement that aims to fix those issues stat!
Chris has posted a video review of ProMind Complex on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is the ProMind Complex? Vitamin C Health Canada
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. The ProMind Complex aims to treat symptoms in the brain and nervous system, and prevent them becoming serious health problems like Alzheimer’s disease. It does this by looking at the root cause, which is the degeneration of brain cells.
We often take our cognitive functions’ importance for granted more often than we realize. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. We may take most of them lightly, but if we choose to ignore them, time will tell if these might turn into irreversible diseases.
According to Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychology professor and maker of ProMind Complex, one pill can be just as effective as five regular store-brought nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We will soon go into detail about how the supplement works, but for now, you can see that ProMind Complex operates in five different ways.
- To increase blood flow, expand blood vessels
- Prevent existing brain and nerve cells dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Use anti-inflammatory properties to treat the affected areas Vitamin C Health Canada
- For a more focused mind, rewire brain cells
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex starts to combat the imminent development of brain diseases by targeting the root cause – and the culprit behind the scene. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
Not only does ProMind Complex work to improve the brain’s workings. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
The benefits of using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are more developed and active, which makes you more aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are provided with natural nutrients that promote good health and are protected from harmful elements. Vitamin C Health Canada
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s active ingredients are listed below. Each of these components has been tested to varying degrees and proven to positively affect the individual’s brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. St. John’s Wort is a herb that comes from a plant native to Europe and North America. It has been shown in multiple studies to treat mild to moderate depression in those who have it. It is a natural antidepressant that contains compounds that increase the brain’s production of hormone chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin and other neurotransmitters. It also has been proven to soothe anxiety and sleep problems in other cases.
- L-Glutamine. The stimulating effects of this amino acid have been shown to increase brain activity and neurotransmissions. This makes it more effective in focusing on everyday tasks. It is also claimed to slow down the aging process. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. This plant has been used for many generations to treat memory and attention problems, and many scientific studies have legitimized its positive effects on the brain.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its effects are powerful enough to treat various illnesses that impair cognitive thinking and memory. With that in mind, it has the potential to help slow down the rapid development of age-related cognitive issues such as rapid mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It has enough antioxidizing elements to inhibit bad chemicals and bacteria from infiltrating the rest of the brain’s cells and neurotransmitters. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri was found to be promising for cognitive functions during a slow-aging stage. However, more research is required to confirm this.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine bears the special responsibility of protecting brain cells from ever being vulnerable to damage and decay and transmitting neural messages in between. The brain’s level of phosphatidylserine gradually decreases with age. ProMind provides enough of the substance for individuals to replace the affected parts and increase the amount to an acceptable level. This makes them less likely to experience cognitive decline.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. However, it has been subject to controversy in numerous countries – the US FDA, for instance, deemed it to not meet the organization’s definition of a dietary supplement until further notice.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Though already found within the body’s cognitive system, it has been highly suggested that external amounts of this amino acid in dietary supplements can help improve both brain health and weight loss. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Other ingredients that help make up the capsules include gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who Are the Ideal Users of ProMind Complex?
ProMind Complex is available to adults over 18. This supplement can be used to improve cognitive thinking skills for a variety of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Premeditated or current prescriptions patients may need to consult their physician before taking the supplement.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. These supplements, such as ProMind, are nootropics that provide the necessary nutrients to these groups.
How to Use ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. The makers recommend that you take ProMind capsules every morning after breakfast or lunch depending on when you prefer to eat. This will give the capsules enough time to fully work.
Are there any side effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. There is a chance that side effects may occur if the supplement is not properly supervised.
Each capsule of ProMind contains traces of lecithin, commonly found in soy foods, so those who may have allergic reactions to the ingredient will need to refrain from using it. Byproducts may also occur in the case of overdosage, where some users might take more than the recommended daily dosage – this may result in photosensitivity, skin irritation, and, in extreme cases, blood clotting. Vitamin C Health Canada
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. They are also sold on Amazon.com, though, as of this writing, it remains unavailable for the unforeseeable future due to very low stocks. The flagship website is the only place you can purchase ProMind bottles until we hear from Amazon.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. For a limited time, ProMind can be purchased for $69 – that’s a great deal! If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- A three-bottle package costs $177, with $59 each per item. Three months worth of supplies will be provided. Vitamin C Health Canada
- A best-value six-pack bundle costs $294, with $49 each per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and refunds
All ProMind Complex stocks are free to ship when you order from the official website. This applies only if you reside in the U.S. contingent. However, those who live outside of the country will need to pay an extra fee to have their orders delivered to their homes. It will cost $15.95 for Canada, Australia, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Likewise, each order is protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts up to 60 days from when the delivery arrives at a customer’s address. ProMind’s customer support team can be reached if you are ever dissatisfied by the supplement’s performance. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Is ProMind Complex Worth It?
ProMind Complex has many benefits for the brain’s overall function. We’ve also discovered throughout the article that it’s not just a helpful solution to cognitive issues such as memory loss – it’s powerful enough to intervene against inevitable mental disorders and diseases. You get more bonus points if you buy from the main website.
ProMind is a remarkable tool for solving problems. However, it’s not enough. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. Vitamin C Health Canada
If a surefire nootropic supplement is what you need, look no further than ProMind Complex!
FAQ Vitamin C Health Canada
How can I reach ProMind Complex’s customer service team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, there is no option to call.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are there stocks of ProMind Complex that are available for physical retail sale?
ProMind Complex bottles can only be purchased online via the official website of the brand and other marketplaces. It is highly unlikely that they will be available in physical stores, pharmacies, or outlets.