If you find yourself losing focus or starting to experience one-off instances where you think you misplaced something, but it turns out it was near you all along, chances are your brain health is slowly declining.
You may be asking, “How is that possible?” Your body’s general functions will change as you age, just like everyone else. These organs include your digestive system, skin and central nervous system.
Your brain is to you what master operations are to trains and airports. If it shows signs of malfunction, it will eventually fall into disrepair, and it will take a long time and willpower to fix it.
Are you concerned about what this could do to your cognitive abilities? We’ll be reviewing ProMind Complex, which is a new nootropic that claims to solve those problems.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Chris on the YouTube channel named Reviews. You may want to read our article below for a complete overview of ProMind Complex.
What is ProMind Complex? What Is Vitamin C3
ProMind Complex is a nootropic dietary supplement formulated to support your brain’s health in a balanced state and improve a wide range of cognitive functions such as memory and rational thinking. It aims to remedy signs and symptoms within the brain and nervous system and prevent them from evolving into serious health issues like Alzheimer’s disease by looking into the root cause of these problems – the deterioration of brain cells.
More often than not, we sometimes take the importance of our cognitive functions for granted. As we slowly grow in age, we begin to experience minor signs of memory loss, exemplified by instances where we suddenly thought we had misplaced our stuff in other places when it was just near us all along. While we may not take all of these signs seriously, if we ignore them, they could become irreversible diseases.
Carl Henderson, a Texas-based psychologist and creator of ProMind Complex claims that one pill can be as effective as five regular nootropic pills. This statement is true, but how true? Though more about this product will be discussed in full later in the article, there’s no doubt that its mostly natural formulation of ingredients does more than just enhance your brain health.
We’ll go over how exactly the supplement works very shortly, but to get a better idea, ProMind Complex essentially operates in five ways:
- Expand blood vessels to encourage more blood flow
- Stop existing brain and nerve cells from dying
- Eradicate brain-eating bacteria and bad cells
- Heal the affected areas with anti-inflammatory properties What Is Vitamin C3
- Rewire brain cells for a more focused mind
How ProMind Complex Works
ProMind Complex aims to stop the development of brain disease by addressing the root cause. Bad, harmful bacteria and toxins, developed partly by various external factors, are more likely responsible for eating away the existing brain and nerve cells in your body.
People who experience persistent memory loss or brain fog are more likely to develop dementia. ProMind finds a way to fix this by eliminating the brain-eating bacteria and toxins infiltrating the affected brain cells and protecting the existing ones from further damage with anti-inflammatory elements.
At the same time, the blood vessels that supply the brain’s overall functions expand to give way for more blood to flow and the remaining brain cells to be replenished – this is due to some of the supplement’s nourishing ingredients. The old cells are then replaced by new ones, which makes them more resilient to bacteria and toxins. The fresh supply of brain cells makes its way to reconnect, resulting in better cognitive thinking and memory recall.
ProMind Complex does more than just improve brain function. It also helps to reduce stress and consistent episodes of anxiety and depression, thanks to its detoxifying and nutrient-rich properties that further increase levels of serotonin – also known as the happy hormone – in your body. The natural nootropic can also help with sleeplessness by improving your sleeping patterns through one of its ingredients.
Benefits of Using ProMind Complex
ProMind offers those who may be struggling with their cognitive functions tons of traits that ultimately benefit them. All these come in more ways than one!
- Your brain and nervous system are better and much improved, making you more active and aware of your surroundings.
- Its detoxifying properties enhance your ability to think and memorize.
- Your brain cells are supplied with positive natural nutrients and protected by healing elements. What Is Vitamin C3
- You are less likely to be stressed and suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression because you produce more serotonin.
- Increased blood flow to the brain means more oxygen and brain strength. This will result in a stronger brain and nerve cells, and a more alert mind.
- You feel less restless, giving way to a clearer, more peaceful mindset.
- Once your cognitive functions are normal, your whole body becomes more active and healthy.
List of key ingredients
ProMind’s effective formulation comprises the following active ingredients listed below. Each component has been proven to have a positive effect on brain health. Without further ado, let’s look at them one by one!
- St. John’s wort. Extracted from a shrub native to North America and Europe, St. John’s wort has been proven in numerous studies to support and treat mild to moderate depression in patients diagnosed with it. It contains naturally produced compounds that enhance the production of hormonal chemicals like dopamine and serotonin in the brain, solidifying its acclaim as an organic antidepressant. It has also been shown to alleviate anxiety and solve sleep problems in some cases.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is found to have stimulating effects that encourage the brain to emit neurotransmissions, making the person more active and focused in their everyday activities. It also claims to prevent it from aging further earlier on. Together with the neurotransmitter glutamate, L-glutamine is a key to boosting your cognitive functions, thus preventing the development of a myriad of mental disorders and illnesses such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, alcohol abuse, and depression.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Ginkgo biloba has antioxidant properties that help to eliminate free radicals from the brain cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect them from injury. Ginkgo biloba is responsible for improving blood flow to the brain and oxygenation, which gives patients a greater sense of clarity. The benefits of this plant on the brain have been proven by scientific studies.
- Huperzine A. This alkaloid is derived from Chinese club moss and has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine. Its powerful effects can be used to treat a variety of illnesses that affect memory and cognitive thinking. It has the potential to slow down the development of cognitive problems associated with age, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rapid mental decline. Unfortunately, the claims are not supported by enough research.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract. This extract has roots that trace back to ancient South Asian medicine as a go-to treatment for mental health and nerve problems from anxiety to epilepsy. It is rich in antioxidizing ingredients that prevent bad chemicals and bacteria from entering the cells and neurotransmitters of the brain. It protects the rest of the cells from further damage. Bacopa monnieri has been discovered to have promising effects on cognitive functions while undergoing a slow aging stage, but more research is needed to validate it.
- Phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine has the unique responsibility of protecting brain cells against damage and decay, and transmitting neural messages between. As we age, the level of phosphatidylserine in our brain slowly fades out, with age being the most obvious factor. ProMind supplies enough of the substance to help replace the thinned parts and boost the amount to an acceptable degree; as a result, individuals are less prone to deteriorating cognitive loss.
- Vinpocetine. A man-made substitute to the extracts found in the periwinkle plant, it has been proven to aid in expanding blood vessels into the brain and increasing blood flow. Vinpocetine is a substance that can be trusted to improve cognitive function. It has been controversial in many countries. The US FDA, for example, declared it not to be a dietary supplement and halted further research.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride. Although this amino acid is already present in the brain, it has been suggested that external intakes of this amino acids in dietary supplements may be beneficial for weight loss and brain health. Apart from its metabolic properties that ultimately result in an effective weight loss process, it positively contributes to the maintenance of mental sharpness in individuals after an intense workout session and the enhancement of cognitive and nerve functions among elders diagnosed with diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
The capsules also contain gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. ProMind Complex’s signature formulation has been thoroughly examined, and the manufacturing process is monitored in an FDA-certified facility in the US following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Who are the ideal users of ProMind Complex
Adults over 18 may feel free to use ProMind Complex to enhance their cognitive thinking skills needed for a wide range of activities. This means anyone within the range, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, and upbringing, may take the supplement. Those who are either diagnosed with a premeditated medical condition or currently taking prescriptions may need to approach their attending physician first.
ProMind’s remarkable positive effects on most users make it an ideal booster for college and working-class people, as well as professionals and athletes. Schoolwork, jobs, and high-intensity activities share one thing in common – they require the right amount of focal attention and memory retention. Nootropic supplements, like ProMind, come into play by supplying those groups of people with what they need.
How and When to Take ProMind Complex
The makers behind ProMind Complex recommend you take a minimum of one capsule daily. You can add one more capsule to your daily intake for maximum efficiency. You may be taking prescription medication, have a pre-existing condition, or are unsure how to use the supplement. In that case, you may always approach your doctor first for their consent and additional advice.
ProMind capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach – it’s also recommended that you consume the dosage after every meal with a glass of water or non-alcoholic liquid. Regarding when to take it, the makers suggest you do so every morning after breakfast (or lunch, depending on your preferred eating window) so the capsules have enough time to take full effect.
Does It Produce Side Effects?
ProMind’s formulation of natural and synthetically enhanced ingredients should be safe for most individuals, as the strategic blend is enough to support overall brain health. However, there may be a possibility that side effects could take place while using the supplement without clear guidance.
ProMind capsules contain traces of lecithin. This ingredient is commonly found in soy products. Those who have an allergic reaction to it should stop using them. Overdosage can also cause byproducts. This could lead to photosensitivity, skin irritation and even blood clotting. What Is Vitamin C3
Minors under 18 and pregnant/breastfeeding individuals are advised to refrain from consuming the nootropic supplement unless under express consent from their physician.
Prices and where to buy
ProMind Complex supplies are currently available through its official web site. You can also purchase them on Amazon.com. However, they are currently unavailable due to low stock. Until we receive news of Amazon restocks, the flagship website remains the only place where you can find and purchase ProMind bottles for the time being.
One thing ProMindComplex.com has that third-party marketplaces don’t is the long list of time- and money-saving benefits it awaits those who wish to buy it. Unlike the rest, you’re guaranteed to receive a genuine product on top of valuable discounts that ultimately don’t hurt your wallet.
ProMind 30-capsules cost $99. According to the website. But, for a limited time, you can purchase it for the discounted price of just $69 – a sweet deal, isn’t it? If you’re looking to test the product out and get a feel for it before making a commitment, this is the right choice.
ProMind offers two multi-pack packages if you want to get more for your money. Not only will you be able to save more financially, but you also have additional stocks to last more than a month!
- One 3-bottle package is $177 and each item costs $59 Three months worth of supplies will be provided. What Is Vitamin C3
- The best value six-pack bundle is $294 and includes $49 per bottle. It will last for up to six months.
Shipping and Refunds
All stocks of ProMind Complex are shipped for free every time you purchase from the official website – that is, if you live in the contingent U.S. Those who live outside the country will still need to pay an additional fee to have their purchases delivered right at their doors. For Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, it will cost $15.95. For other countries and territories, however, the fee may vary depending on logistics for other countries and territories.
Every order comes with a 60-day guarantee. This guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with the supplement’s performance, you may always approach ProMind’s customer service team. They will gladly assist you with how to take the next steps to secure a full refund.
Final Thoughts: Does ProMind Complex make sense?
ProMind Complex is packed with many properties that benefit the brain’s overall functions. It’s also powerful enough to prevent mental diseases and disorders. We have seen this in the article. It’s also cost-friendly, and you get more bonuses as you purchase from the flagship website.
While ProMind has been remarkable in doing its job, just taking it alone is not enough to solve them. You can do more than just take a supplement to improve your thinking. Other options include using clever mnemonics or memory devices, learning new skills like swimming and playing musical instruments and engaging in brain-teasing activities such as crossword puzzles. What Is Vitamin C3
ProMind Complex is the perfect nootropic supplement for you!
FAQ What Is Vitamin C3
How do I contact ProMind Complex’s customer support team?
If you have any questions or inquiries about the product, you may feel free to approach them through their e-mail address at email@example.com. There is currently no phone call option at this moment.
Is ProMind Complex safe to consume?
ProMind Complex is safe for most people, unless you have an allergy to soy, are currently on medical maintenance with prescriptions or are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Are stocks of ProMind Complex available for physical retail?
All ProMind Complex bottles are sold online through the brand’s official website and other internet marketplaces, so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find them physically in retail stores, pharmacies, and outlets.